Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Friday, December 09, 2005

« Home

A look at the form of my tips over the last week:

I just thought I'd have a look at how a £5 each way bet on each of my tips over the last week would have resulted. Each day I back 3 horses in the televised races.
Below are a list of the ones that came in and at what odds. Then I have calculated on the basis of a £5 each way punt how you would have done:


30/1 The Next Best Thing (1st)
24/1 The Iron Duke (3rd)
20/1 Trailerpark Trash (2nd)
11/2 Four Aces (2nd)
6/1 Kalypso (1st)
17/2 Cherokee Brave (1st)
8/1 Double W Double (2nd)

So 7 of the 21 tips came in. Thats obviously 1 in 3. The difference however with my tips is that they are usually long odds so comparisons with newspaper pundits who back horses at very short odds isn't realitsic.

Okay so if you had £5 each way on all horses you would have spent £210. The winnings from the tips above amounts to £311.25 so thats a profit of £101.25. This was a pretty average week so hopefully I can increase this figure on a weekly basis.

By Graham Clifford