Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Friday, December 09, 2005

« Home

TIPSTER ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't mean to brag...... but I've been getting a wee bit of a knocking for some of the donkeys I've backed over the past few weeks so I enjoyed last night's results all the more. At the massive odds of 30/1 'The next best thing' romped to victory in style for an orgasmic performance! Also The Iron duke at 24/1 finished third. The night could have been even better had Stay Bright from Ireland emulated the performance of my other tipped entries but just fell short finishing in 4th in his race. Never the less I think any owner or punter would be straight on the forums had they backed a 30/1 winner!!! I'm sure I'll regret that as many of you probably did!!!!