Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

« Home

Response to Major Chase forum posting

Chase my old friend, no offence taken I can assure you. Many including myself would agree that some of the tips come to nought but I suppose that's what you get when you try to back an outsider at long odds. I really don't mind if I don't pick many winners on the live show, I much prefer a long shot being placed after I tip it that day.

It takes a lot more to offend an Irish man!! You're a great guy and help make the show what it is through your texts. Best of luck with your runners today and in case I don't speak to you between now and then have a lovely Christmas mate. All the best, Graham