Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

« Home

Tips, Orb stable and all that jazz!

Just a quick message for the Orb stable:

Thanks very much for your forum posting Orb and your enquiry regarding tipping. I really don't intentionally use a pool of owners when deciding tips but I can see how you might think this my friend. I only tip on three races a day and these are from the ten races which are running during the broadcast so it narrows down the owner spread.

In addition if I see a succesful owner has a horse running at attractive odds then it takes my eye. I usually go for placed finishes by horses at long odds rather than wins by favourites at short odds. My job is to try and help win money for punters so while I would like to tip horses from all stables its just not realistic as in real racing. However if I see a good horse from a new stable then of course I will throw my weight behind that one.

It's a shame that you still can't view the show in the States. Perhaps we could record a show and send it to you at some time. Best of luck with everything and have a lovely Christmas.

Graham