Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Monday, September 04, 2006

« Home

Quality posting by the M A Norman stable!

I came across this posting today and thought I had to flag it on the blogsite!

I went to the docs this morning at 9:10am. I was tired and moody as after the docs it was to straight to work until 6pm tonight, and the thought of going to work the rest of the week.
"You look tired Michael", says the doc.
"To be honest doc, im shattered, fed up of my long hours at work, no holidays to take, and im feeling stressed", I replied.
"Would you like a few weeks off to rest, I can give you a sick note until the 18th if you want"
YIPPEE, I danced out of the docs, took my sicknote to work, got all the sympathy in the world, and now im home in front of my PC doing all the things I love lol.
The only bug I have got is the Raceclubs/Getminted bug ha ha.

Classic! You deserve the rest mate, best of luck with the ggs!

For all tonight's top getminted racing tips please clcik on read more....



Invasion - 8:12 - 44/1
A huge price here for this 2 year old from the tuff gong stable but in a field of such inexperience and low quality you'd have to consider Invasion to at least challenge for a placing. In his 8 races so far he's won in 3 and been placed in 3 though his last outing on the 30th of August in Canada was one to forget. Well rested and over his favoured distance I think he may just do enough to finish in the top three.

Eddie Kendricks - 9:12 - 18/1

With two consecutive wins under his belt this Catlikething trained colt may well suprise the bookies and make it three in a row in Hong Kong tonight. Our old friend Karl paid £56 for this 6 year old in April and so far the old boy has delivered. In 111 races he's won in 15 and been placed in 37 and isn't far away from total career earnings of £1,000. A solid each way punt.

Gorgonite - 9/2 - 9:24

In races with decent stakes such as this one owner credentials are almost as important as that of the individual horse!The Andy Hargie stable is one of the best in the business (2076 races/435 wins/775 places = career earnings £35,767.) This latest colt will give it his best and I'm going to stick my kneck out and back him for the win. It's a bit of pot luck in these races when some of the contenders have never been out before but Andys in good form and so are his horses.