Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Monday, May 08, 2006

« Home

Can you be the next top Getminted owner?

Yes it's one of two questions on everyone's lips. The other is have you been included in the England Squad?!!! I got a call from Sven this morning but explained Im Irish, I dont think he could understand me so I hung up. My postman and local Lib Dem councillor are in the squad so best of luck to them. I heard a rumour bryan1969 and Nolan had also recieved calls but turned down the chance preferring instead to watch Getminted- wise choice!!! Anyway click on read more for tonight's getminted racing tips..


In a short sharp series of tips I think the following have a good chance of getting something out of tonight's races:

Pretty flower - 9:12 - 15/2
Out of the butler's yard this one has two wins and a second place finish in it's last five so form is strong.

Secretary of war - 9:36 - 28/1
Don't know if this is a reference to Tony Blair, if so I appreciate the humour! In a good run at present despite a 7th place finish last time out, could get up to nick a place.

The blogg - 9:55 - 11/2
My computer won't allow me not to back this one!!! 2 wins and 2 seconds in last five races, enough said!