Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

« Home

Not for the first time in my life I’m relying on the bar man!

Yes another Saturday and a host of excellent line ups at our virtual race tracks across the globe. Perhaps the strongest field comes together for the 9:55 sprint in Hong Kong. In this one I fancy Lord Jinxy’s ‘Bar Man’ to finish in the places at a good price of 25/1. Won 2 of his last 5 races and always performs well on good going.

Has only raced twice so far in November so I’m hoping his fitness levels are as high as possible. The quality of this field is high and it will be a difficult for ‘Bar Man’ but that said on his day he can easily mix it up with the best.

Silver dart to hit the bulls eye!
November 12th, 2005
In his 43 race history to date Silver dart has continually done well on good going. While recent form has been up and down he has the capabilities to even win this race at the attractive odds of 11/1. His last win came on muddy on the 21st of October displaying a good final kick. Has won 7 races and been placed on 11 trips and should add to one of those figures when the 8:48 finishes.

You’re too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off of you!
November 12th, 2005
As I sit here in my living room this afternoon with one eye on the Ireland v New Zealand rugby match and one eye on the ggs I cant help going for ‘Grand Lady’ in the 8:12 at good odds of 18/1. I’ve questioned my decision but to hell with it. Form on good going generally has been poor. Though last time out on this type of going she won all be it in a claiming race. Since that confidence boosting display Grand Lady has shown more consistency and steel. While a win is unlikely though possible, I think a placed finish is a wiser possibility.