Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

« Home

Presenter Profile- Ceri Barnett

As if we didn't already know.....where were you born?! Blackwood, Wales.

What other work do you have Ceri? My main job is that of a football reporter for various radio and TV programmes....these include Sport on Five for BBC Radio Five Live, Sportstime and Midweek Sport for BBC Radio Wales and 2W Sport for BBC Wales television. I also do the odd report for Football Focus on BBC 1 and I do the occasional 606 programme on BBC Radio Five Live where I read out the texts and e-mails. I have also presented several sports programmes in Wales for tv and radio for both the BBC and ITV Wales.

When you're not calling home the gg's on Getminted how do you like to spend your time?Sport, sport and more sport!! I love watching all sports!! Football is my first love, always watching football!! I also play and am queen of the keepie uppies!! I cycle a lot, well I cycle everyday if I can!! My halo does slip though and I like going out with my friends....I work hard but play hard!!

What's your favourite part about working on Getminted?
Working with the lovely Gareth and Dave and all my wonderful co-presenters!! I love all the interaction with the owners though be it via text or when we get them on the phone!! Special mention to Dallas 1 and Lord Jinxy!!

Funniest moment on Getminted?Too many to mention. However on one show Graham had difficulty with ahorse called 'Gobby Dick', inadvertantly said it was tickling the back of his throat!

New Year's resolution?
Don't make them