Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

« Home

Presenter Profile - Andrew Cheal

Where you were born? Eastbourne (yes really !)

Where else have you worked ?Worked in commercial radio sport for 20 years - reporting two Olympics, two World Cups, two Royal Funerals,and far too many football riots !.
In the dim and distant past I was a Press Officer for Her Majesty's Government - yes I was a Spin Doctor !

Apart from calling home the gg's on Getminted what else do you like to do? - I play competitive league table tennis - please don't call it ping pong or I will release the bats !
Listening to live folk music - but ..... I have never stuck my finger in my ear !

Whats your favourite part of being a Getminted presenter? - watching Ceri do her make-up before the show starts - an artist at work !

Funniest moment on the show - see above !

New Year's Resolution: Wine, women and song ... in any particular order !