Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

« Home

Theres ony one NOLAN!

After Everton's amazing 1-0 win yesterday at home to Arsenal I realised I just had to write a piece on our great friend Nolan. Owner of the Nolan's Flyer's stable the Everton supporter who now resides in Brighton I believe has been a friend to many on Getminted and if there was a prize for the most popular owner then this man would certainly be in the short list.

Nolan joined Getminted on the 5th of November last year and has already celebrated 4 wins and 25 placed finishes. The last win came just two days ago when 'Completely Almost' decimated a full field of 14 in America picking up her first win.

On behalf of all the Getminted team I wish Nolan all the best of luck on and off the track for 2006. Eventhough Everton will end up going down with Sunderland and Portsmouth!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Liverpool man Nolan I have to say that (even if I don't honestly believe it!)