Racing Blog
Virtual Horse Racing Tips for Owners and Punters

Blog about Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Stables. News and tips for virtual horses owners and punters.


Welcome to our Virtual Horse Racing blog. Wheter you are into betting or rather prefer to build your own virtual stable, Virtual Racing blog is the best place for daily betting tips, the latest news and regular advice for horse owners.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

« Home

2 out of 3 aint bad!!! Hopefully Fijian Dream will finally add to recent good tips!

I’m trying to get Gareth and Dave, producers of Getminted to buy me my own trumpet so I can blow it when I predict good results! If I had one I’d be blowing it today after Dallas Cowboys at 11/1 and Spinnaker at 7/1 were placed last night. The former just missing out on victory. Anyway I think my luck is in and so I’m tipping Fijian Dream at 18/1 for an each way punt in the 9:48 with a placed finish more likely. Has endured a run of 2nd placed finishes recently which must be frustrating for the owners. Has an amazing 58% place to run recently so perhaps another will go his way tonight. One to watch out for indeed!


Scorpion King not to be underestimated in the 8:48!

I nearly fell off my chair when I spotted Scorpion KIng was 26/1 for this evening’s race. WIth 2 wins in his last 5 races this bondagebabe trained horse will be in contention barring a tragedy. Was 2nd on yielding last time out in Hong KOng and should be well able to handle the going here tonight. 7 wins and 6 placed finishes have gone his way and tonight at 26/1 I expect Scorpion to make it place number 7 at the very least!

Valafar wont be far away!


First tip of the day is a longshot but sometimes they come in as Arin Laud did last week. In the 8:24 I’m backing Valafar at 54/1 to cause a suprise by taking a placed finish. Out of a 22 race career Valafar has won on 7 occassions with some of the best days coming on fast going. Last time out on fast was 3 days ago when he came second in a claimer on fast in Dubai. It was a small field but boasted some big time trainers. With 2 wins in his last five races keep an eye out for this one for a placed finish.